Terms and Conditions
Welcome to The Yoga Haus!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Yoga Haus, LLC’s Website, located at https://www.theyogahaus.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use The Yoga Haus if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, The Yoga Haus, LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Yoga Haus. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from The Yoga Haus for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from The Yoga Haus
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from The Yoga Haus
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from The Yoga Haus
- Redistribute content from The Yoga Haus
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
The Yoga Haus will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Physical exercise, in all of its forms and with or without the use of equipment such as blocks, straps or any other equipment that may be suggested by a The Yoga Haus instructor, is a strenuous physical activity. Accordingly, you are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any physical exercise regimen, routine, program or using any suggested equipment, shown in any of the video clips on the Website. The Yoga Haus is not a medical organization and its instructors or staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, poses, moves and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while viewing The Yoga Haus videos. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as any form of such medical advice or diagnosis.
By using the Website you represent that you understand that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement, and that such activity carries the risk of injury whether physical or mental. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for such activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in classes and activities from The Yoga Haus, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate duration and classes for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and / or limitations you have. You understand that, from time to time instructors may suggest physical adjustments or the use of equipment that may or may not be appropriate for your level of ability and physical and mental condition. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against The Yoga Haus, or any person or entity involved with The Yoga Haus, including without limitation its directors, principals, instructors, independent contractors, affiliates and representatives.
The Yoga Haus content is not directed to persons under eighteen (18) years of age, and by providing information about yourself to The Yoga Haus you are representing that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- No Sharing. Members of The Yoga Haus may not share, give or sell their password or username to any other person or entity. Excessive viewings or logins by any Member will be construed by The Yoga Haus as fraudulent use of the Website, which will result in the immediate cancellation of membership without refund. When becoming a Member you agree to take all actions possible to protect your username and password from fraudulent use.
- Fraudulent Use. The Yoga Haus reserves the right to cancel any membership it believes has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion.
- Free Trial. We require that you provide a valid credit or PayPal (“Payment Source”) at the time you register for a free trial to ensure that you have continued access to your membership after the expiration of the free trial period (“Free Trial”). The Yoga Haus will not bill your account until the Free Trial has expired and proved that you have not cancelled your account during the Free Trial period. You may only use a Free Trial once. The Yoga Haus reserves the right to terminate any account that is using or trying to use more than one Free Trial.
- Billing. Memberships are billed monthly. All recurring memberships are renewed automatically until cancelled. If membership is terminated due to a violation of this Agreement, The Yoga Haus will not reimburse the Member for the remainder of any paid month, nor will reimbursements be made for membership cancellations prior to any renewal date. Members may cancel their membership at any time. Membership must be canceled prior to the renewal date in order to end membership charges. At times, special prepaid membership packages may be available for purchase. Special prepaid memberships will be recurring and will renew automatically on the expiration date and back to the current standard set rate. Membership must be canceled prior to the renewal date in order to end membership charges.
- Pricing. When you purchase a membership subscription, you will initially be charged at the rate applicable at the time of your agreement to subscribe. If The Yoga Haus later increases the price of the subscription, The Yoga Haus will notify you. The increase will apply to the next payment due from you after the notice, provided that you have been given at least 10 days’ prior notice before the charge is made. If you are given less than 10 days’ prior notice, the price increase will not apply until the payment after the next payment due.